Simply put, I care about my students. In my classes, you will feel safe and supported, connected, and hopefully inspired by my creativity and compassion. Whether your goal is to stand on two feet with purpose, live more peacefully, or to stand on your head, I will guide you with care.
As the mother of a child with a profound brain injury, I have learned about attachment, grief, acceptance, endurance, patience, gratitude, and love. I believe this has manifested in the form of compassion and wisdom in my teaching. Fun fact: the name Dara means compassion and wisdom in Hebrew!
I have committed thousands of hours to developing and teaching studio classes, university yoga courses, kid/teen yoga courses, and yoga teacher training – all in an effort to craft a meaningful and transformative experience for you.
- – Advanced Certified CYT850+ (650 hours World Peace Yoga school, additional advanced teacher training Saraswati Yoga School)
- – Certified Yoga For All teacher
- – Certified Reiki Practitioner
- – Extended training certificates in Classical Hatha Yoga, Sanskrit, and Mantra
- – BFA in Painting, BS in Art Education