Simply put, I care about my students. I aim for you to feel safe and supported, connected, and hopefully inspired by the creativity and compassion I put into my classes. Whether your goal is to stand on two feet with purpose, to live more peacefully, or to stand on your head, I will guide you with care.
As the mother of a child with a profound brain injury, I have learned about attachment, grief, acceptance, endurance, patience, gratitude, and love. I believe this has manifested in the form of compassion and wisdom in my teaching. Fun fact: the name Dara means compassion and wisdom in Hebrew!
I have committed thousands of hours to developing and teaching studio classes, university yoga courses, kid/teen yoga courses, and yoga teacher training – all in an effort to craft a meaningful and transformative experience for you.
- – Advanced Certified CYT850+ (650 hours World Peace Yoga school, additional advanced teacher training Saraswati Yoga School)
- – Certified Yoga For All teacher
- – Certified Reiki Practitioner
- – Extended training certificates in Classical Hatha Yoga, Sanskrit, and Mantra
- – BFA in Painting, BS in Art Education